Global mission-critical support for Palo Alto Networks
We are seasoned Palo Alto experts and provide comprehensive support services. Our team is made up of support engineers from all regions of the world. We operate a Follow the Sun support model and ensure technical expertise on hand during daylight hours across the world. We consistently score above 80% in customer satisfaction across the globe, due to the high touch support model, and wealth of experience in the support team.
Our support engineers are responsible for the following core key deliverables that our customers expect from us.
- World-class SLAs for coverage hours, response and restoration times
- Access to patch and maintenance releases of the software
- 24x7 Hotline support, with direct access to a support resource
- Access to configuration management, capacity management, monitoring and reporting tools
- Access to the 24x7 Support Portal includes a wealth of documentation and knowledge articles
Our support services
Value added services
The team provides customisable value-added services. These services can be tailored to each customer’s individual situation and include the following options.
- On-site or near-site support engineer
- Local language support
- Designated liaison
- Multi-vendor stack support
- Operational and performance health checks
- Operational training class
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)