Secure and connected
The energy & utilities sector is frequently targeted by cybercriminals due to it providing essential services to people, organisations, and corporations all over the world. These attacks are increasing and adapting to preventive security methods fast.
Next to security, connectivity is also ever-evolving in your industry. IoT, smart grid technology, remote resource management, and many more advancements also require your attention, as well as your consideration of the cybersecurity hazards that come along with these efficient technologies.
We are here to help you with your security as well as your connectivity challenges. With our expertise in both areas, we have the opposite of a siloed approach to the technological opportunities and challenges in your sector.
Join leaders in the industry
Do these sound familiar?
To tackle these challenges, energy and utility companies must integrate advanced technologies like Zero Trust architectures and enhance threat detection, alongside fostering collaboration with industry peers and regulatory bodies for improved security and compliance.
Evolving technology landscape
- Constant technological advancements challenge companies to maintain oversight and integrate new solutions.
Cyber attack risks in supply-chain
- The energy supply chain's interconnectedness necessitates comprehensive security against cyber threats.
IoT management and scalability
- Efficient and secure management and scaling of the proliferating IoT networks is a significant hurdle.
Network infrastructure upgrades
- Safely and efficiently upgrading legacy network infrastructures without disrupting operations.
Remote site security and connectivity
- Unique security and connectivity issues at remote and isolated industry sites.
Execution of large-scale IT projects
- Complexities and challenges in successfully implementing extensive, long-term IT projects.
Expertise shortage in complex architectures
- A growing need for skilled professionals knowledgeable in modern, intricate network architectures.
Compliance and regulatory requirements
- Strict regulations mandate robust security and data protection measures.
Tailored to your needs
Our strength lies in our flexibility and focus on developing tailor-made solutions for our customers. Discover in which areas we can support your IT team.
Secure Access Service Edge
An evolving network architecture requires a new security approach.
Operational Technology like IIoT, SCADA and industrial control systems are increasingly vulnerable to cybersecurity attacks as they become more connected.
Enterprise networking & wireless
Automate and secure your network experience - from anywhere, anytime, and with any device.
Managed SD-WAN services
Increase network availability, security, control and insights for your enterprise.
DDoS protection, prevention and mitigation have never been more critical.
Private LTE networks
More coverage, capacity and control in your business' network.
Get in touch with our industry experts
Combining deep industry expertise, advanced security and network capabilities and human-led design methodologies to enable clients to act with speed and confidence.
Regional Sales Director,