Our API security solutions help to understand and mitigate the unique vulnerabilities and security risks of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
Complete and proactive API security solutions
APIs are quickly moving to the top of the list of application threat vectors. That’s because of the lack of API management integration among teams and inadequate security controls within most API gateways. Managing and securing your APIs need to be as agile as your DevOps.
Security, performance, and scale for any delivery model
Nomios provides comprehensive solutions which include API management, high-performance API gateways, and advanced security controls, which creates operational efficiencies. Regardless of your architecture, Nomios has the right solution to deliver the speed and security as your applications require.
- Complete, real-time inventory of APIs
- More than a number, discover API with full context including applied API security controls, data classification, internet connectivity, and more.
- Proactive remediation of API misconfigurations
- Our API security solutions detect and remediate management and configuration issues before they become a problem.
- Block API attacks
- AI-based engine detects and automatically blocks runtime API attacks keeping your business safe from data theft, fraud, and business logic abuse.
- Secure API SDLC
- API-specific security testing for DevOps that integrates into the tools your team is already using.
- Faster incident MTTR
- Detect and remediate API security incidents faster to shorten exposure windows and improve operational efficiencies.
- Single source of truth
- No more siloed views of APIs. Aggregated API details provide dynamic visibility with context for IT, security, compliance, and business teams.
Leading partners in API security
Connect with usGet in touch with our security experts
Our team is available for a quick call or video meeting. Let's connect and discuss your security challenges, dive into vendor comparison reports, or talk about your upcoming IT-projects. We are here to help.
Latest news and blog posts
NIS2 advice to CISOs
As a CISO, it is important to understand the requirements of the NIS2 directive and ensure that your company is compliant in a timely manner.
Nomios Group expands in Southern Europe with leading Italian cybersecurity expert Aditinet
The acquisition of Aditinet strengthens Nomios’ European position as one of the leading cybersecurity service companies.
Automation now: Why the silicon shortage is an opportunity, not a crisis
While it’s easy to view the silicon chip shortage as a massive headache, long production waiting times could actually be a significant opportunity for your business to innovate.