Join Juniper Networks' webinar on Network Access Control (NAC)
Many of today’s network security solutions are complex and often lack the agility and scale of the cloud. They also often require customers to maintain their hardware and software infrastructure.
There’s a better way. Juniper Mist Cloud revolutionises the experience-first network for user and device security, with a cloud-based solution that eliminates the struggles of design, deployment, and Day 0/1/2 operations.
Join the webinar to:
- Uncover the challenges of existing on-prem network access solutions and the benefits of a cloud-based microservices architecture
- Learn about IT-friendly authorization policy frameworks for building zero-trust access control policies
- See end-to-end connectivity troubleshooting in a unified view from the Mist Cloud, streamlining Day 0-2 support
Webinar languages and dates:
- Dutch: Thursday 15 June, 10am CEST
- German: Friday 16 June, 11am CEST
- English: Thursday 22 June, 3pm BST
Top 5 NGFW solutions for 2024
Next-Generation Firewalls (NGFW) can swiftly detect and combat attacks across the entire network. As cyber-attacks continue to become more sophisticated, NGFWs will continue to be essential components of any organisation’s security solution, whether you’re in a data centre, network, or cloud.
Top cybersecurity companies to watch in 2024
We selected the top cybersecurity companies to watch in 2024, who have successfully differentiated themselves from other players in the market.
Mohamed El Haddouchi
NAC Mist AI
Juniper Networks improves user experience with cloud-based NAC and Mist AI-ChatGPT integration.
Discover Juniper Networks' cloud-based NAC solution driven by Mist AI and the integration of ChatGPT, enhancing user support and AI-driven networking strategy.