Secure Service Edge
Secure Service Edge (SSE) is a network security framework that primarily focuses on enhancing security for accessing cloud-based services and applications. It revolves around implementing robust security measures at the network's edge to safeguard data and users when they connect to cloud resources. SSE prioritises strengthening security, especially for remote and mobile users accessing cloud applications.
Nomios stands out for organisations diving into SSE solutions. Our deep technical expertise and industry insights ensure the effective integration and management of sophisticated SSE technologies. By working with various partners, we match cutting-edge technology with your organisational goals, fine-tuning network architectures and bolstering security frameworks to meet your needs.
Our cybersecurity specialisation equips your organisation to robustly defend against evolving threats, safeguarding your digital assets. Our broad expertise is essential in optimising SSE deployment, minimising latency, and enhancing network performance, crucial for maintaining operational efficiency and customer satisfaction. With Nomios, you get more than just SSE solutions; you gain a partner that provides strategic counsel, extensive post-implementation support, and imparts critical skills to your IT team, ensuring your network environment is not only secure but also efficient and future-ready.
Talk with our cybersecurity experts today
Our cybersecurity experts are available now for a call or video meeting. Let's talk about your network challenges, discuss solution suitability, or talk about vendor solutions or upcoming network projects. We are here to help.
SSE, a game changer in network security and access
Together these features create a robust security framework, especially important for large organisations and enterprises.
- SSE solutions are built for the cloud, ensuring scalability and flexibility in managing network traffic and security.
Zero Trust Network Access
- ZTNA enforces the principle of "never trust, always verify", providing secure access to applications based on user identity and context.
Data protection & loss prevention
- SSE offers advanced data protection, including Data Loss Prevention (DLP) to safeguard sensitive information from leaks or unauthorised access.
- It actively identifies and mitigates various cyber threats, leveraging advanced technologies like sandboxing and antivirus protection.
Secure Web Gateway
- SWG provides safe and compliant internet access, filtering unwanted software/malware from user-initiated web/internet traffic.
Firewall as a Service
- SSE includes cloud-based firewall services (FWaaS) for comprehensive network traffic inspection and filtering.
A flexible, integrated, and efficient approach
Secure Services Edge (SSE) offers a flexible, integrated, and efficient approach to networking and security. Its benefits range from enhanced protection and simplified management to cost savings and support for modern IT practices such as remote work and cloud computing. Adopting SSE can align with an organisation's strategic goals and provide a robust framework for navigating the complex and dynamic landscape of today's digital business environment.
- Enhanced management in distributed environments
- Streamlines administration and boosts security through centralised management, making it easier to enforce policies across dispersed environments.
- Improved performance and reduced latency
- By placing security and network functions closer to users, SSE enhances network performance and minimises latency, adopting an edge-centric approach.
- Robust security risk management
- SSE ensures efficient and consistent security by positioning essential controls near the network edge, effectively mitigating various security risks.
- Scalability and agility:
- The cloud-based nature of SSE allows for rapid adjustments in resources to cater to user needs, making networks more adaptable and scalable.
- Optimised user experience:
- SSE enhances network speed and reduces delays, ensuring secure access to applications and a superior user experience regardless of location.
- Simplified management of security and networking
- By integrating various security and networking functionalities into a unified system, SSE reduces complexity and enables easier policy management and enforcement from a central point.
SECURE SERVICES EDGE
Read more to find out how Secure Services Edge (SSE) can provide significant benefits to organisations, particularly those with complex and distributed IT environments.
Our SSE partner ecosystem
Get in touch with our German network experts
Our team is available for a quick call or video meeting. Let's engage and discuss your network challenges, dive into vendor comparison reports, or talk about your upcoming network projects. We are here to help.
Top cybersecurity companies to watch in 2024
We selected the top cybersecurity companies to watch in 2024, who have successfully differentiated themselves from other players in the market.
Mohamed El Haddouchi
The Alphabet Soup of SASE: CASB vs. SWG, FWaaS, and more
With a plethora of acronyms like SWG, CASB, and FWaaS filling the cybersecurity arena, it might seem like you've stumbled into a bowl of alphabet soup.
SSE vs. SASE
The term Secure Services Edge (SSE) may sometimes be used interchangeably with Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), depending on the context. In general, both refer to an emerging cybersecurity model that combines networking and security functions into a unified, cloud-based architecture.