Threat detection is only half of the security equation. You also need smart incident response to the growing volume of alerts, multiple tools and staff shortages. Mature organisations are adopting a single security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) platform, and working with consulting and managed services to improve their security operations centers. This proactive approach to security threats delivers the critical elements of a successful zero trust strategy.
Responding to security issues faster
Integrate a SOAR platform into your existing security infrastructure, establishing a centralised hub that improves visibility into issues and speeds incident response.
- Accelerate incident response
- Your analysts face an onslaught of alerts, with an often confusing array of tools at their disposal. Automation helps enrich incidents with threat intelligence so they can quickly resolve damaging phishing attacks, malware infections in multiple endpoints, or focus attention on more critical tasks.
- Manage security operations
- Your SOC analysts may spend a lot of time in reaction mode. Managed detection and response experts can help them undertake more proactive vulnerability management and endpoint diagnostics, using tools like Ansible to scale and resolve issues when they occur.
- Maximise your security tools with orchestration
- A SOAR platform integrates your security tools, helping you centralise, standardise and scale processes. It automatically correlates security alerts flagged by your SIEM against threat intelligence feeds for malicious indicators, or integrates malware analysis into incidents after detonating in a sandbox.
Leading partners in SOAR
Tailored to your needs
Our strength lies in our flexibility and focus on developing tailor-made solutions for our customers. Discover in which areas we can support your IT team.
SIEM Security Information and Event Management
Intelligent security analytics for insight into your most critical threats.
Our security assessments deliver actionable recommendations to improve security.
SASE Secure Access Service Edge
An evolving network architecture requires a new security approach.
XDR Extended Detection & Response
Alert aggregation, data analytics, and automated threat detection and response to simplify security.
Managed security services
Improve your security posture while reducing the burden on your IT team with an experienced partner.
Latest news and blog posts
Why MDR services are essential to modern cybersecurity efforts
Want to counter cybersecurity threats, have an intel agency at your disposal, and do all of this at a predictable cost? Then MDR security services are the solution for you.
API security, are you prepared?
The use of APIs has evolved in recent years, especially through smartphone use, making API security essential.
Wi-Fi networks and the rise of AI
Wi-Fi has been undergoing major changes recently, partly due to working from home. We compare 4 major Wi-Fi vendors and the use of AI.