Trellix Intrusion Prevention System
Next-generation IPS for on-prem and virtual networks.
- Block More Intrusions
Stop new and unknown attacks with signature-based and signature-less intrusion prevention systems. Signature-less intrusion detection finds malicious network traffic and stops attacks where no signatures exist.
- Unify Virtual and Physical Security
Support network virtualization across private and public cloud platforms to scale security and evolve with changing IT dynamics.
- Maximize Security and Performance
Scale hardware performance to speeds up to 100 Gbps and leverage data from multiple products.
- Extend Botnet Intrusion Detection and Network Analysis
- Find stealthy botnets, worms, and reconnaissance attacks hiding across the network landscape.
- Enhance Threat Correlation and Context
- Collect flow data from switches and routers and integrate with Network Threat Behavior Analysis to correlate unusual network behavior.
- Deployment Flexibility
- Discover and block advanced threats on-premises, in virtual environments, software-defined data centers, and private and public clouds.
- Increase Virtual Network Visibility
- Gain east-west network visibility and threat protection across virtualized infrastructure and data centers.
- Inspect Network Traffic
- Decrypt and analyze network traffic with inbound and outbound SSL decryption
- Multiple Clouds, One Purchase
- Install and share inspection throughput across all private, public, and hybrid clouds through shared licensing and throughput model.
Get to know the Trellix Ecosystem
The Trellix Platform learns and adapts for living protection while delivering native and open connections and providing expert and embedded support for your team.
Mist AI Enterprise networking
Back to the office with a strong Wi-Fi connection
With hybrid working, the use of workstations is becoming increasingly flexible. One consequence is that the existing Wi-Fi network is more heavily loaded than before. Is the network ready for this?
Why ITIL can be applied at any level
Many organisations struggle with a proper ITIL implementation. But this best practice offers a range of solutions that can partly be implemented at one's own discretion.
Zero-Trust Palo Alto Networks
Why Zero Trust is essential in a post-pandemic world
The rapid transformation to hybrid work and hybrid networks/clouds has exposed weaknesses in the first ZTNA approaches in this post-pandemic world.
Kumar Ramachandran from Palo Alto