McAfee MVISION ePO
A single point of security visibility and control from anywhere.
McAfee Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) designed to manage McAfee and enhance native security controls for operating systems. MVISION ePO is dramatically simple and proven device security management. ePO is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution designed to manage McAfee and enhance native security controls built-in operating systems like Windows Defender without the complexity of on-premises infrastructure.
Simple and proven device security management
Cloud-based security management
Remove the setup and maintenance of on-premises security management infrastructure, so you can focus on monitoring your endpoints and mobile devices.
Enforce security from a single view
Easy-to-follow panels and dashboards assess your security posture. Stay current with summaries of the latest threat information and advisories.
Streamline operations, minimise risk
Automated and straightforward workflows drive security operational efficiencies. Optional workflow approval requires policy or tasks to be reviewed, assuring higher-quality results.
- Truly integrated defenses
- Reduce complexity with common policy management of endpoint security and native controls built into operating systems like Windows Defender.
- Fast mitigation and remediation
- Based on an event, automatic responses can trigger an action, such as simple notifications or remediation across the enterprise.
- Streamlined security and enforcement
- Automated workflows quickly identify, manage, and respond to endpoint vulnerabilities and threats across the enterprise.
- Essential risk management
- A summary dashboard of your security posture helps you drill down and prioritise, while a Security Resources page offers current threat information, security news, and advisories.
- Additional assurance
- Two-factor authentication ensures the right user is managing security. Optional change control processes on administrative tasks prevents unintended changes.
- Straightforward migration
- Existing McAfee ePO customers can use MVISION ePO Quick Start to access MVISION ePO from a browser in hours.
McAfee MVISION ePolicy Orchestrator eliminates the need for maintenance of on-premises security infrastructure, allowing the security professional to focus exclusively on security. Simply access from a browser with your credentials and manage your security.
Industry-acclaimed centralised management.
Removes the complexity of on-premises security platform maintenance.
Automated workflows for efficient administrative duties.
Streamlined incident investigation and remediation.
Common security management for the largest share of devices on the market.
Scales to hundreds to thousands of devices, with coverage from device to cloud.
Comprehensive platform that manages McAfee products and native controls in operating native controls in operating systems like Windows Defender.
Mist AI Enterprise networking
Back to the office with a strong Wi-Fi connection
With hybrid working, the use of workstations is becoming increasingly flexible. One consequence is that the existing Wi-Fi network is more heavily loaded than before. Is the network ready for this?
Why ITIL can be applied at any level
Many organisations struggle with a proper ITIL implementation. But this best practice offers a range of solutions that can partly be implemented at one's own discretion.
Zero-Trust Palo Alto Networks
Why Zero Trust is essential in a post-pandemic world
The rapid transformation to hybrid work and hybrid networks/clouds has exposed weaknesses in the first ZTNA approaches in this post-pandemic world.
Kumar Ramachandran from Palo Alto