Fortinet FortiMail: Email security
Advanced, multi-layer protection against the full spectrum of email-borne threats.
FortiMail delivers comprehensive, top-rated threat protection
Email is a critical tool for everyday business communication and productivity. It’s also a popular attack vector among threat actors trying to steal credentials, obtain sensitive data or hold it for ransom, or steal funds by gaining access to banking information. As attackers mount more sophisticated multi-vector campaigns against their targets, email security must provide multi-layered protection.
With best-in-class performance validated by independent testing firms, FortiMail delivers advanced multi-layered protection against the full spectrum of email-borne threats. Powered by FortiGuard Labs threat intelligence and integrated into the Fortinet Security Fabric, FortiMail helps your organisation prevent, detect, and respond to email-based threats including spam, phishing, malware, zero-day threats, impersonation, and Business Email Compromise (BEC) attacks.
Advanced multi-layer security
FortiMail brings together advanced capabilities to address the full spectrum of email-borne threats faced by organisations today. It protects against:
- Known threats
- Suspected threats
- Unknown/zero-day threats
- Impersonation attempts
- Business Email Compromise (BEC)
FortiMail - The future of email security goes beyond email
The future of email security is fabric-enabled to counter the growing sophistication of threats and multi-vector campaigns. As part of a fabric, Indicators of Compromise and other telemetry can be shared for enhanced security across your entire security infrastructure. IT and security teams are able to more completely connect the dots to identify multi-vector campaigns by sophisticated actors. And intensive and repetitive workflows including response can be automated to reduce the burden on security operations teams.
Key FortiMail advantages
FortiMail delivers comprehensive, proven email threat protection at an industry-leading cost to performance. The solution offers flexible deployment options and operating modes for cloud-based, on-premises, or hybrid email environments, including managed solutions.
- Comprehensive protection
- FortiMail integrates advanced capabilities to protect against evolving threats such as phishing, malware, ransomware, impersonation, and BEC attacks
- Fabric-enabled email security
- FortiMail is part of the Fortinet Security Fabric leveraging advanced capabilities from across the Security Fabric to enhance email security while sharing Indicators of Compromise (IoC) across your security infrastructure
- High performance validated by independent tests
- Fortinet is the only vendor to consistently test, publish, and prove its efficacy with independent testing firms
- Powered by threat intelligence from FortiGuard Labs
- Telemetry gathered from 5.6+ million sensors deployed globally gives FortiGuard Labs exceptional visibility into real-world threats. FortiGuard experts analyse this information around the clock to deliver top threat intelligence
Get in touch with us todayReady to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts is ready to assist you.
NAC Mist AI
Juniper Networks enhances user experience with cloud-based NAC and Mist AI-ChatGPT integration
Discover Juniper Networks' cloud-based NAC solution driven by Mist AI and the integration of ChatGPT, enhancing user support and AI-driven networking strategy.
NAC Mist AI
NAC is back and better than ever!
Juniper has expanded its Mist AI-driven enterprise portfolio, with Juniper Mist Access Assurance. It's a cloud-based NAC service that enables enterprises to easily enforce a Zero Trust security model without the challenges associated with on-premises NAC.
Microsoft 365 Vectra
Securing Microsoft M365 and Azure Active Directory
Vectra Detect for Office 365 and Azure AD solutions dramatically improve visibility into M365 and Azure AD to detect attackers and act before it becomes a major security incident.