Application Performance Management
Discover application performance issues before your business does.
Availability issues. Slow response times. Performance bottlenecks. Also, web applications have problems that affect the satisfaction of your employees and customers. Identify and troubleshoot them before they impact your business with Flowmon Application Performance Monitoring (APM), an agent-less solution to proactively drive user experience and application value. It speeds up troubleshooting and provides solid data on usage, capacity, error rate and SLA, thereby helping to avoid customer churn and create conditions for employees to work productively.
Key features and benefits
- Passive network sensors capturing application transactions to provide insights without any impediment to application performance or security.
- End-to-end visibility
- By collecting performance metrics on user, network, application and database behavior, and correlating what happens at each point, the APM is able to locate the source of issues regardless of environment.
- Universal deployment
- Flowmon APM is independent of the application server, database or operating system, and is well-suited for heterogeneous environments.
- Real-time insights
- Prevent danger from escalating and act before users start suffering from degradations.
- Fast time-to-value
- Get actionable application performance metrics in minutes. Configuration takes three easy steps.
- Short incident response time
- Incidents are detected in real-time and displayed as context-rich events to provide clear guidance for appropriate remediation.
- ROI in weeks
- Do not lose revenue over critical application degradation. Flowmon is time and cost-efficient, usually reaching break-even point within weeks.
- NetOps and DevOps together
- The system clearly shows whether incidents originate from the network or application and helps the two teams to optimise investigation.
Get in touch with us todayReady to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts is ready to assist you.
NAC Mist AI
Juniper Networks enhances user experience with cloud-based NAC and Mist AI-ChatGPT integration
Discover Juniper Networks' cloud-based NAC solution driven by Mist AI and the integration of ChatGPT, enhancing user support and AI-driven networking strategy.
NAC Mist AI
NAC is back and better than ever!
Juniper has expanded its Mist AI-driven enterprise portfolio, with Juniper Mist Access Assurance. It's a cloud-based NAC service that enables enterprises to easily enforce a Zero Trust security model without the challenges associated with on-premises NAC.
Microsoft 365 Vectra
Securing Microsoft M365 and Azure Active Directory
Vectra Detect for Office 365 and Azure AD solutions dramatically improve visibility into M365 and Azure AD to detect attackers and act before it becomes a major security incident.