Modernises apps at scale with high-performance app delivery spanning monoliths to microservices.
NGINX, now a part of F5, Inc., is the company behind the open-source project, NGINX. They offer a suite of technologies for developing and delivering modern applications. Together with F5, their combined solution bridges the gap between NetOps and DevOps, with multi‑cloud application services that span from code to customer.
Launch modern application with NGINX
Simplify and modernise applications at scale with high-performance application delivery spanning from monoliths to microservices.
The NGINX Application Platform is a suite of products that together form the core of what organizations need to create applications with performance, reliability, security, and scale.
Deliver modern applications at scale with NGINX products. Improve the performance, reliability, and security of your applications.
NGINX Open Source
- The open-source web server that powers more than 400 million websites.
- The only all‑in‑one load balancer, web server, content cache, and API gateway.
- Centralised monitoring and management for NGINX Plus.
NGINX App Protect
- Modern app security powered by F5 WAF technology running on NGINX Plus.
- Multi‑language application server from NGINX.
- Lightweight, cloud-based monitoring for NGINX and NGINX Plus
Why choose NGINX?
- Easy to use
- Consolidate disparate load balancing, proxying, and WAF capabilities into a single ingress/egress software tier.
- Mission control for your apps and APIs. Get a modular solution to manage NGINX solutions at scale across a multi-cloud environment.
- Deploy and operate NGINX Controller and NGINX Plus in any cloud, bare metal, virtual machine, or container-based environment.
Get in touch with us todayReady to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts is ready to assist you.
Juniper Networks AI-driven enterprise
What is an AI-driven enterprise?
The growing maturity and availability of artificial intelligence (AI) enables the creation of an AI-driven enterprise. Read how Nomios and Juniper can help you build one.
Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) and its benefit for e-commerce organisations
Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) is a critical process that enables organisations to measure, track, and analyse user interactions with their digital services and applications.
NIS2 advice to CISOs
As a CISO, it is important to understand the requirements of the NIS2 Directive and ensure that your company is compliant in a timely manner.