Cisco Meraki's Cloud-Managed Solutions for Streamlined Success
Cisco Meraki, the industry leader in cloud-managed IT, creates the simplest, most powerful solutions helping everyone from small businesses to global enterprises save time and money. Founded in 2006, Meraki was born out of a desire to simplify an industry that had become increasingly inflexible and complex, leaving many behind. Meraki technology, managed from an intuitive, feature-rich interface, enables organisations to rapidly roll out digital initiatives, delivering real business value.
Backed by a wealth of networking data and insights, Meraki helps you get things done, so you can do more. Their current portfolio, extensible with open APIs, includes wireless, cellular gateways, switching, security, SD-WAN, intelligent network insights, endpoint management, and smart cameras. Today, Meraki has over two million active networks and over 5.7 million devices online around the world.
High Efficiency Wireless
Cisco Meraki access points are built from the highest grade components and carefully optimised for a seamless user experience. The outcome: faster connections, greater user capacity, more coverage, and fewer support calls.
Built for Performance
Enterprise-class Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) access points feature high power radios and enhanced receive sensitivity. Technologies like OFDMA, MIMO, and integrated beamforming maximise capacity without sacrificing range.
- Up to 8 transmit and 8 receive antennas for enhanced performance and better coverage
- Multigigabit Ethernet for up to 5 Gbps over a single existing cable
- Custom RF design supports high client density environments
Dedicated Security Radio
In addition to the high-power 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz client-service radios, most Meraki APs also include a dedicated security radio that:
- Continuously scans and protects against security threats
- Senses the RF environment and adapts to interference
- Automatically configures RF settings to maximise performance
Meraki access points provide deep network insight enabling smarter network management. The Cisco Meraki dashboard gives visibility into the network users, their devices, and their applications. Armed with rich analytics, administrators can quickly create access control and application usage policies, optimising both the end-user experience and network security.
The Entire Network Under a Single Pane of Glass
Powerful and intuitive multi-site management via the cloud, while eliminating the cost and complexity of traditional on-site wireless controllers. The industry’s only end-to-end solution which unifies WAN, LAN, wireless LAN, and mobile device management under a single pane of glass.
Why choose Meraki?
- Advanced security
- With an increasingly distributed workforce, security is more important than ever. Our intuitive dashboard lets you remotely take total control of any incident, from alert to fix. Plus, our security solutions protect against advanced threats and are easy to implement across every layer of your network.
- Next-generation Wi-Fi
- Speed, reliability and performance are critical for all your users, wherever and whenever they’re online. Our enterprise-grade Wi-Fi solutions give you the power to create amazing digital experiences by offering faster, more powerful connections, even in challenging indoor or outdoor environments.
- The new digital workplace
- Businesses are undergoing a revolutionary transformation. By expanding your digital workplace into home offices, you can improve the employee experience, enhance security, advance productivity and help you make the most of your IT investments.
- 100% remote management
- Monitor all devices 24×7, receive real-time alerts, and take advantage of remote troubleshooting all in one place. The Meraki dashboard provides an intuitive, cloud-based interface to manage your entire network.