Arista Networks support
Global 24/7 mission-critical support and NOC services.
Global mission-critical support for Arista Networks
We are seasoned Arista Networks experts and provide comprehensive support services. Our team is made up of support engineers from all regions of the world. We operate a Follow the Sun support model and ensure technical expertise on hand during daylight hours across the world. We consistently score above 80% in customer satisfaction across the globe, due to the high touch support model, and wealth of experience in the support team.
Our support engineers are responsible for the following core key deliverables that our customers expect from us.
- World-class SLAs for coverage hours, response and restoration times.
- Access to patch and maintenance releases of software.
- 24x7 Hotline support, with direct access to a support resource.
- Access to configuration management, capacity management, monitoring and reporting tools.
- Access to the 24x7 Support Portal includes a wealth of documentation and knowledge articles.
The Nomios team provides customisable value-added services. These services can be tailored to each customer’s individual situation and include the following options:
- On-site or near-site support engineer
- Local language support
- Designated liaison
- Multi-vendor stack support
- Operational and performance health checks
- Operational training class
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Get in touch with us todayReady to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts is ready to assist you.
NIS2 advice to CISOs
As a CISO, it is important to understand the requirements of the NIS2 Directive and ensure that your company is compliant in a timely manner.
Nomios Group expands in Southern Europe with leading Italian cybersecurity expert Aditinet
The acquisition of Aditinet strengthens Nomios’ European position as one of the leading cybersecurity service companies.
Automation now: Why the silicon shortage is an opportunity, not a crisis
While it’s easy to view the silicon chip shortage as a massive headache, long production waiting times could actually be a significant opportunity for your business to innovate.