Trellix Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Endpoint threat detection, investigation, and response—modernized.
AI-guided threat investigation
Reduce Alert Noise
Reduce the time to detect and respond to threats. Trellix EDR helps security analysts quickly prioritize threats and minimize potential disruption.
Do More with Existing Resources
Guided investigation automatically asks and answers questions while gathering, summarizing, and visualizing evidence from multiple sources—reducing the need for more SOC resources.
Low-Maintenance Cloud Solution
Cloud-based deployment and analytics enables your skilled security analysts to focus on strategic defense, instead of tool maintenance. Benefit from implementing the right solution for you.
- Use an existing Trellix ePolicy Orchestrator (Trellix ePO) on-premises management platform or SaaS-based Trellix ePO to reduce infrastructure maintenance.
Focus on incident response
- Remove administration overhead, allowing more senior analysts to apply their skills to the threat hunt and accelerate response time.
Gain visibility into emerging threats
- Monitor endpoint activity, detect suspicious behavior, make sense of high-value data, and understand context.
- Trellix EDR provides machine-generated insights into attacks.
Grow analysts' skills
- Guided investigations help security analysts continually learn and fine-tune their skills.
Remove manual processes
- Automate and remove the manual tasks to gather and analyze evidence.
"The volume of malware we have to deal with has definitely shrunk since implementing Trellix Endpoint Security. But adding Trellix EDR as well has made an even bigger impact on security posture. When our endpoints do encounter malware, we can now respond many times faster and more effectively than ever before."
- Information Security Architect, Large European Telecom Company
Mist AI Enterprise networking
Back to the office with a strong Wi-Fi connection
With hybrid working, the use of workstations is becoming increasingly flexible. One consequence is that the existing Wi-Fi network is more heavily loaded than before. Is the network ready for this?
Why ITIL can be applied at any level
Many organisations struggle with a proper ITIL implementation. But this best practice offers a range of solutions that can partly be implemented at one's own discretion.
Zero-Trust Palo Alto Networks
Why Zero Trust is essential in a post-pandemic world
The rapid transformation to hybrid work and hybrid networks/clouds has exposed weaknesses in the first ZTNA approaches in this post-pandemic world.
Kumar Ramachandran from Palo Alto