Flowmon DDoS Defender provides AI-based detection and automated incident response based on predefined scenarios to save effort and time. It uses flow data and a combination of infrastructure and/or third-party mitigation to equip ISPs with DDoS protection that scales easily and maximizes prior infrastructure investments.
Flowmon DDoS Defender. Are you ready to go offline?
Unavailability of a critical customer application or a crash of the internal system as a consequence of a DDoS attack can cause financial loss, reputation damage or security risks. Are you ready for DDoS?
Flowmon DDoS Defender is a scalable anti-DDoS solution. It leverages statistics from routers or dedicated network probes with an advanced network traffic analysis for real-time detection of volumetric attacks led against HTTP/HTTPS applications and systems. It provides the state of the art detection of DDoS, a deep understanding of attack characteristics and a full-range of methods for successful attack mitigation.
Key features and benefits
- Scaling with business
- Scaling easily with business requirements, saving costs by using less resources on response.
- Automated response
- Fully automated, but always under control, or manual and supervised.
- Less operational workload
- Detection based on machine learning means less tuning of manual detections.
- MSP ready
- Fully multitenant, with enabled whitelabeling, ready to use to provide professional services.
- Low rate of false positives
- Adaptive baselines and thresholds combined with the unique capability to learn from past false positives results in a small number of false positives altogether.
- Native integrations with top mitigation vendors means you can choose what you prefer and we’ll always be supportive of your decision.
- Early threat alerting
- 10 second detection thanks to stream data processing.
Cyber readiness & XDR: Progress, challenges & opportunities
Trellix pays particularly close attention to how EDR and XDR are being implemented across the public and private sectors.
WAF F5 Networks
WAF technology needs to adapt now that apps are increasingly distributed
As workload deployments expand across diverse environments and app architectures, organisations want to be able to enforce consistent security controls across all applications, anywhere.
Frank Kyei-Manu from F5
ZTNA 1.0 vs ZTNA 2.0
ZTNA 2.0 provides a new era of secure access. It solves trust problems by removing implicit trust to help ensure organisations are properly secured.