SAT Security Awareness Training
Stay ahead of attackers with threat-intelligence driven education.
The vast majority of today’s threats require humans to activate them. Ensure your users know what to do when faced with a real threat by providing them with targeted education. Our unique people-centric approach can reduce successful phishing attacks and malware infections by up to 90%. And our solution has been named a Leader by Gartner in its Magic Quadrant for 6 years in a row.
A targeted, data-driven approach to making users resilient
Today’s threat landscape is constantly evolving. Our Security Awareness Training delivers the right education to the right people. And it ensures the right response from your users when faced with sophisticated phishing attacks and more.
Turn your employees into a strong last line of defense
- Understand people-centric risk
- Don’t let lowered click rates fool you into security awareness complacency. Understand which of your users are being targeted by attackers and your weakest knowledge areas beyond phishing.
- Change user behavior
- Don’t just train your users to check the box. Use proven education to engage them and change their behavior. And leverage a wide variety of security awareness materials to keep security top-of-mind.
- Reduce overhead, grow culture
- With trained users reporting real phishing attacks followed by automated remediation of malicious messages, you reduce the strain on your internal resources and help build a security culture.
Connect with usGet in touch with our security experts
Our team is available for a quick call or video meeting. Let's connect and discuss your security challenges, dive into vendor comparison reports, or talk about your upcoming IT-projects. We are here to help.
Latest news and blog posts
Juniper Networks AI-driven enterprise
What is an AI-driven enterprise?
The growing maturity and availability of artificial intelligence (AI) enables the creation of an AI-driven enterprise. Read how Nomios and Juniper can help you build one.
Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) and its benefit for e-commerce organisations
Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) is a critical process that enables organisations to measure, track, and analyse user interactions with their digital services and applications.
NIS2 advice to CISOs
As a CISO, it is important to understand the requirements of the NIS2 Directive and ensure that your company is compliant in a timely manner.