The vast majority of today’s threats require humans to activate them. Ensure your users know what to do when faced with a real threat by providing them with targeted education. Our unique people-centric approach can reduce successful phishing attacks and malware infections by up to 90%. And our solution has been named a Leader by Gartner in its Magic Quadrant for 6 years in a row.
A targeted, data-driven approach to making users resilient
Today’s threat landscape is constantly evolving. Our Security Awareness Training delivers the right education to the right people. And it ensures the right response from your users when faced with sophisticated phishing attacks and more.
Turn your employees into a strong last line of defense
- Understand people-centric risk
- Don’t let lowered click rates fool you into security awareness complacency. Understand which of your users are being targeted by attackers and your weakest knowledge areas beyond phishing.
- Change user behavior
- Don’t just train your users to check the box. Use proven education to engage them and change their behavior. And leverage a wide variety of security awareness materials to keep security top-of-mind.
- Reduce overhead, grow culture
- With trained users reporting real phishing attacks followed by automated remediation of malicious messages, you reduce the strain on your internal resources and help build a security culture.
Latest news and blog posts
Why MDR services are essential to modern cybersecurity efforts
Want to counter cybersecurity threats, have an intel agency at your disposal, and do all of this at a predictable cost? Then MDR security services are the solution for you.
API security, are you prepared?
The use of APIs has evolved in recent years, especially through smartphone use, making API security essential.
Wi-Fi networks and the rise of AI
Wi-Fi has been undergoing major changes recently, partly due to working from home. We compare 4 major Wi-Fi vendors and the use of AI.