Network security policy orchestration across physical networks & hybrid cloud platforms
As the market leader of award-winning security policy orchestration solutions, Tufin provides enterprises with the ability to streamline the management of security policies across complex, heterogeneous environments. Tufin automatically designs, provisions, analyses and audits network security configuration changes – from the application layer down to the network layer – accurately and securely. It assures business continuity with a tight security posture, rapid service delivery and regulatory compliance across physical, private, public and hybrid cloud environments.
Today’s enterprise network challenges
- Gain visibility
- Gain visibility and control of security and connectivity across physical networks and hybrid cloud platforms from a single pane of glass.
- Implement changes faster
- Implement changes in minutes without compromising security and compliance with policy-based automation that goes across vendors and platforms.
- Bolster your network security posture and reduce the attack surface by defining and enforcing a central policy baseline across the hybrid network.
- Ensure continuous compliance with industry regulations and internal security standards to avoid penalties and reduce costs and efforts of audit preparation.
- Accelerate service delivery and ensure business continuity by managing application-centric security and connectivity that is agnostic to infrastructure.
Why choose Tufin?
The award-winning Tufin Orchestration Suite provides enterprises with cybersecurity and agility with network security policy orchestration for a wide range of technologies and integrations.
- Gain visibility and control across physical networks & hybrid cloud environments
- Reduce the attack surface and ensure continuous compliance
- Implement security changes in minutes instead of days
Your dedicated Tufin experts
is an award-winning Tufin Partner with advanced specialities and the distinction of multiple certified engineers on staff. Our engineers are recognised by Tufin as technical experts and advocates of Tufin solutions. That means you can count on for the technical know-how and hands-on experience to accurately assess your business requirements, and design, implement and manage a Tufin-based solution to suit your needs.
Mist AI Enterprise networking
Back to the office with a strong Wi-Fi connection
With hybrid working, the use of workstations is becoming increasingly flexible. One consequence is that the existing Wi-Fi network is more heavily loaded than before. Is the network ready for this?
Why ITIL can be applied at any level
Many organisations struggle with a proper ITIL implementation. But this best practice offers a range of solutions that can partly be implemented at one's own discretion.
Zero-Trust Palo Alto Networks
Why Zero Trust is essential in a post-pandemic world
The rapid transformation to hybrid work and hybrid networks/clouds has exposed weaknesses in the first ZTNA approaches in this post-pandemic world.
Kumar Ramachandran from Palo Alto