Nokia Optical Networks
Build a network that delivers business-driven bandwidth.
Nokia's optical transport technologies let you deliver bandwidth that meets the needs of large enterprises, cloud operators, and internet content providers. They give you the network capacity, efficiency, and flexibility you need to support services that can be deployed and reconfigured on demand.
Nokia Optical Networks provides a portfolio of solutions powered by their Photonic Service Engine (PSE) chipset, the world’s most advanced programmable super coherent digital signal processors. This portfolio gives you:
- Industry-leading optical network capacity
- More wavelength capacity and wavelengths per fibre
- Platforms that can efficiently deliver differentiated services
With their Optical Networking innovations and platforms, you can deliver business-driven bandwidth while maintaining profitability and lowering cost per bit.
Nokia Optical Networks benefits
- More scalable
- Address the growing demand for dynamic services with petabit-scale multilayer switching and networking. The Optical Networking portfolio uses super coherent technology that packs more 100G services into every transport equipment rack unit, wavelength and fibre.
- More efficient
- Make your network efficient by using the same optical transport platform for every application, fiber type, and reach. The 1830 photonic service switch meets all your optical transport needs. Nokia also simplifies optical networking with a unified management system and a resilient, multilayer control plane.
- More flexible
- Make service delivery more agile and minimize network TCO with a multilayer network that can accelerate time to revenue. The platforms leverage SDN architectures to harness the power of the most flexible and programmable optical network. Multilayer optical networking flexibility also gives you an economical means to get the most out of your network for every application and fibre type.
Mist AI Enterprise networking
Back to the office with a strong Wi-Fi connection
With hybrid working, the use of workstations is becoming increasingly flexible. One consequence is that the existing Wi-Fi network is more heavily loaded than before. Is the network ready for this?
Why ITIL can be applied at any level
Many organisations struggle with a proper ITIL implementation. But this best practice offers a range of solutions that can partly be implemented at one's own discretion.
Zero-Trust Palo Alto Networks
Why Zero Trust is essential in a post-pandemic world
The rapid transformation to hybrid work and hybrid networks/clouds has exposed weaknesses in the first ZTNA approaches in this post-pandemic world.
Kumar Ramachandran from Palo Alto