F5 Shape Security
Broad app security on a single platform, leveraging AI/ML to protect mobile apps in real time.
How Shape Solutions prevent and protect against fraud
This shift is driven by attractive economics for the attackers. An explosion of available stolen credentials and other PII, new advanced attacker toolkits, and cheap global botnets to rent have all contributed to making large-scale, automated attacks against web and mobile apps very inexpensive, fast and easy to launch, and potentially quite lucrative.
As a result, up to 90% or more of an enterprise’s online and mobile traffic can actually be automation and not real humans, much with the intent to steal and commit fraud.
Shape leverages AI and ML to defeat attackers and prevent fraud
Shape protects web and mobile applications and API endpoints from these sophisticated automation attacks that would otherwise result in large scale fraud.
To websites and mobile applications, attackers appear virtually identical to genuine users by hijacking their devices, simulating human behaviour, and leveraging stolen identities. Attackers rapidly evolve tools and methods, making it nearly impossible for apps or even humans alone to tell the difference between real and fake.
Shape solutions leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning, among other technologies, to accurately determine in real-time if an application request is from a fraudulent source, and if so, effectively mitigate. As soon as new countermeasures are deployed, 5%-10% of attackers will typically attempt to retool and start a new attack. Shape solutions adapt and maintain full efficacy even as attackers evolve.
Four solutions that leverage Shape's AI system.
- Shape Recognise identifies returning, knowns users of your website and reduces authentication friction for these users.
F5 Device ID+
- F5 Device ID+ is fast and simple, with pre-built integrations.
Shape AI Fraud Engine
- A new and powerful solution to detect and eliminate online fraud.
Shape Enterprise Defense
- Comprehensive, bespoke implementation and web and mobile fraud protection.
Why enterprises choose Shape?
The world’s leading brands continue to select Shape to help them stop criminals, slash fraud and improve user experiences. Shape offers peace of mind through:
- Unrivaled accuracy
- Through patented telemetry and signal collection and advanced AI and ML, Shape solutions accurately detect and mitigate fraudulent and unwanted traffic in real-time.
- Zero user friction
- Shape solutions allow legitimate human users to proceed with without introducing any additional friction: no CAPTCHA, no multi-factor authentication.
- Network leverage
- Every 24 hours, Shape blocks more than two billion fraudulent log-in attempts and other transactions, while ensuring that more than 200 million legitimate human transactions are kept safe.
- Omnichannel protection
- Shape solutions can be deployed to protect web and mobile applications, as well as HTTP APIs. The company’s mobile SDK is deployed on more than 200 million iOS and Android devices worldwide.
- Advanced defenses
- Shape partners with enterprises to stay 10 steps or more ahead of the bad guys with the industry’s most complete defense solution portfolio. Advanced solutions include defenses against aggressive aggregators, manual fraud, and compromised user credentials.
Get in touch with us todayReady to talk?
Are you looking for pricing details, technical information, support or a custom quote? Our team of experts is ready to assist you.
NIS2 advice to CISOs
As a CISO, it is important to understand the requirements of the NIS2 directive and ensure that your company is compliant in a timely manner.
Nomios Group expands in Southern Europe with leading Italian cybersecurity expert Aditinet
The acquisition of Aditinet strengthens Nomios’ European position as one of the leading cybersecurity service companies.
Automation now: Why the silicon shortage is an opportunity, not a crisis
While it’s easy to view the silicon chip shortage as a massive headache, long production waiting times could actually be a significant opportunity for your business to innovate.